Monday, February 25, 2008

Adventures with light-boxes



I got directions online on how to create my own inexpensive lightbox to photograph my art and craft projects with. It diffuses the light really well so it isn't too harsh or too dark. A commercially made light-box can cost hundreds of dollars so being able to make one with a cardboard box, some tissue paper and cardstock, and a few lamps sounded like a great deal to me! Here are some pictures of the lightbox. I put lamps shining through the tissue paper walls above and to the left and right sides of the box. The link I got the directions from is to the right on my list of links. Good luck trying one yourself!

1 comment:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

This is brilliant and just what I needed! I've been trying to figure out how to photograph my art - I'm all ready to etsy except for photographing stuff. I may try to make one tonight! Thank you so much for posting this!
Marsha
p.s. your blog is wonderful!